The suction tube and pump must be filled with liquid be […]
The suction tube and pump must be filled with liquid before the pump is turned on.
The suction tube and pump must be filled with liquid before the pump is turned on. After the pump is turned on, the impeller rotates at a high speed, and the liquid rotates with the blade. Under the action of the centrifugal force, it flies outward from the impeller, and the liquid that is ejected in the pump chamber diffuses slowly, the pressure gradually increases, and then the pump At the exit, the discharge pipe flows out. At this time, at the center of the blade, the liquid is drawn to the surroundings to form a vacuum low-pressure zone with neither air nor liquid. The liquid in the liquid pool flows into the pump through the suction pipe under the action of the atmospheric pressure of the pool surface, and the liquid is continuous. It is continuously sucked from the liquid pool and continuously flows out from the discharge pipe.
Basic parameters: including flow, lift, pump speed, matching power, rated current, efficiency, outlet diameter and so on.
Submersible pump consists of: control cabinet, diving cable, water pipe, submersible pump and submersible motor.
Scope of application: including mine rescue, construction and construction drainage, water agriculture irrigation and drainage, industrial water circulation, urban and rural residents' reference water supply, and even disaster relief.
As far as the medium is used, the submersible pump can be roughly classified into a clean water submersible pump, a sewage submersible pump, and a seawater submersible pump (corrosive).
The QJ submersible pump is a water lifting machine that is directly connected to the motor and the water pump. It is suitable for extracting groundwater from deep wells, and can also be used for water lifting projects such as rivers, reservoirs and canals. It is mainly used for irrigation of farmland and water for humans and animals in plateau mountainous areas. It can also be used for water supply and drainage in cities, factories, railways, mines and construction sites.
1. The motor and water pump are integrated and run into the water, which is safe and reliable.
2. There are no special requirements for well pipes and water pipes (ie: steel pipe wells, ash pipe wells, wells, etc. can be used: under pressure, steel pipes, hoses, plastic pipes, etc. can be used as water pipes).
3, easy to install, use, and maintain, small footprint, no need to build a pump room.
4. The result is simple and saves raw materials. The conditions used by the submersible pump are appropriate, and proper management is directly related to the service life.
Operation, maintenance and maintenance
1. Always observe the current, voltmeter and water flow during the operation of the electric pump, and strive to operate the electric pump under rated conditions.
2, the application of the valve to regulate the flow, the head can not be overloaded.
One of the following conditions should stop running immediately:
1) The current exceeds the rated value at the rated voltage;
2) Under the rated head, the flow rate is reduced more than normal;
3) The insulation resistance is less than 0.5 megohms;
4) When the moving water level drops to the pump suction port;
5) When electrical equipment and circuits are not in compliance;
6) When the electric pump has a sudden sound or a large vibration;
7) Protect the switching frequency when tripping.
3, should constantly observe the instrument, check the electrical equipment every half month to measure the insulation resistance, the resistance value is not less than 0.5 megohms.
4. Perform an overhaul protection for each row of irrigation (2,500 hours) and replace the damaged parts.
5. Lifting and loading and unloading of electric pump:
1) Disconnect the cable and disconnect it from the power supply.
2) Use the installation tool to gradually disassemble the water pipe, gate valve, and elbow, and use a pinch plate to close a section of the water pipe, so that the pump is lifted out of the well in turn. (In the process of hoisting, it is found that there is a stuck and cannot be lifted, and the customer service card should be safely hoisted up and down.)
3) Remove the retaining plate, water filter and cut the cable from the lead and the three-core cable or flat cable connector.
4) Take out the lock ring of the coupling, unscrew the fixing screw, and remove the connecting bolt to separate the motor and the water pump.
5) Release the motor to fill the water.
6) Disassembly of the water pump: Use the disassembly wrench to remove the water inlet section by left-hand screw, and impact the conical sleeve on the lower part of the pump with the disassembly cylinder. After the impeller is loose, take out the impeller, the tapered sleeve, and remove the diversion shell. , diversion shell, upper diversion shell, check valve, etc.
7) Motor disassembly: Remove the base, thrust bearing, thrust plate, lower bearing housing connecting seat, decanter, take out the rotor, remove the upper bearing housing, stator, etc. in sequence.
6. Assembly of electric pump:
(1) Assembly sequence of the motor: stator assembly → lower bearing assembly → rotor assembly → thrust plate → left button nut → thrust bearing assembly → base assembly → upper bearing housing assembly → skeleton oil seal → connecting seat. Adjust the studs so that the motor shaft extension meets the specified requirements. Then apply the pressure regulating film, pressure regulating spring and cover.
(2) Assembly of the water pump: Fix the shaft and the water inlet section on the seat that I can mount, fix the impeller and the tapered sleeve on the shaft with the disassembly cylinder, and then install the diversion shell, the impeller, etc. Shell, check valve, etc.
When assembling the motor water pump department below the eighth level, firstly tighten the nut evenly between the water inlet section and the contact plane of the bearing seat, install the coupling, the pump shaft, the upper fixing stud and the lock ring, and use the tide. The impeller and the tapered sleeve are fixed on the pump shaft, and the diversion shell and the impeller are installed in the cylinder, so that the upper diversion shell and the like are sequentially installed. After the pump is installed, pull the nut and remove the gasket. Evenly tighten the tension nut and then rotate the electric pump from the coupling. The rotation must be uniform.