Detailed explanation of the 6 major components of pipel […]
Detailed explanation of the 6 major components of pipeline centrifugal pumps
The six major components of the pipeline centrifugal pump are the impeller, pump body, shaft, bearing, seal ring, stuffing box. As the six basic components of the pipeline centrifugal pump, what is its structure and characteristics? The following will tell you one by one:
1. The impeller is the core part of the centrifugal pump. It has a high speed and high output. The blades on the impeller play a major role. The impeller must pass the static balance test before assembly. The inner and outer surfaces of the impeller are required to be smooth to reduce the frictional loss of water flow.
2. The pump body is also called the pump casing, which is the main body of the water pump. It plays a supporting and fixing role and is connected with the bracket on which the bearing is installed.
3. The function of the pump shaft is to connect the motor and the motor by a coupling, and transmit the torque of the motor to the impeller, so it is the main component for transmitting mechanical energy.
4. The bearing is a component that is sleeved on the pump shaft to support the pump shaft. There are two types of rolling bearings and sliding bearings. Rolling bearings use butter as a lubricant. It should be appropriate. Generally, the volume is 2/3 ～ 3/4. Too much volume will generate heat, too little and there will be noise and heat! The plain bearing uses transparent oil as the lubricant, and refuel to the oil level line. Too much oil will leak out and drift along the pump shaft, and too few bearings will overheat and burn out to cause an accident! During the operation of the pump, the temperature of the bearing is superiorly high at 85 degrees and generally runs at about 60 degrees. If it is high, find the cause (whether there are impurities, whether the oil is black, and whether water has entered) and handle it in time!
5. Sealing ring is also called leakage reducing ring. The excessive clearance between the impeller inlet and the pump casing causes water in the high-pressure area of the pump to flow to the low-pressure area through this clearance, affecting the water output of the pump and reducing the efficiency! Too little clearance will cause friction between the impeller and the pump casing and cause wear. In order to increase the backflow resistance and reduce the internal leakage, and delay the service life of the impeller and the pump casing, a seal ring is installed at the inner edge of the pump casing and the external assistance of the impeller, and the sealed gap is preferably maintained between 0.25 and 1.10mm.
6. The stuffing box is mainly composed of stuffing, water seal ring, stuffing tube, stuffing gland and water pump sealing tube. The function of the stuffing box is mainly to close the gap between the pump casing and the pump shaft, and to prevent the water in the pump from flowing to the outside and the outside air from entering the pump. Always keep the vacuum inside the pump! When the pump shaft and the filler produce friction to generate heat, it is necessary to rely on the water seal tube to hold the water into the water seal ring to cool the filler! Keep the pump running normally. Therefore, special attention must be paid to the inspection of the stuffing box during the running inspection of the pump! The packing needs to be replaced after about 600 hours of operation.